CONTACTS MACHINERY, INC.
200 Round Lake South, Montcalm,
Quebec, Canada, J0T2V0
Contact Us About This Machine
WINTERSTEIGER DSG 150 ECO Thin Cutting Frame Saw
|Machine Information Sheet||Date: 6/19/2018|
|Machine Type:||Saws - Rip Saw|
|Model:||DSG 150 ECO Thin Cutting Frame Saw|
|Region:||South East US|
Can be transformed to required voltage for a nominal fee. Single phase available thru a phase converter.
|Machine Capacities:||To economically saw all kinds of wood types into glueable veneer; a stable, tried and tested basic machine with easily serviceable construction is the reason why this thin cutting Frame Saw is the most successful machine of its kind across the world.
• Side and center guides are fitted as standard on the basic machine to guarantee the broadest possible range of application; patented channel system for processing (2 - 4) blocks simultaneously also available as an option.
• Equipped with: 11 kW (15 HP) main motor; 0.3 - 1.5 MPM feed speeds; 210 mm saw frame stroke with
Capacity & Specifications:
• 30 - 200 mm Cutting height, adjustable as required; max. +/- 0.5 mm difference in block height;
• 60 - 150 mm Cutting width side guide; (2) 23 - 70 mm cutting width center guides;
• 300 mm min. block length.
• 1.5 mm Cutting accuracy; +/- 0.2 mm cutting loss (depending on saw length).
• Machine dimensions: 3,500 mm Length x 700 mm width x 1,900 mm height; approx. 2,000 kG weight.
• Includes Air Jet" Module - Cleans the lamellas and saw blades during the sawing process by blowing away the sawdust; cools down the saw blades during the sawing process and cleans the shaving space of the saw blades.
• The "Air Jet"; increases the saw blades life and improves the lamellas accuracy. Sawdust-free lamellas can then be glued immediately after cutting. Same voltage as DSG; 2.2 kW main motor.
• Electrical interlock switches on access doors could use replacement
|Sales Price:||$43,000.00 USD JUST RECENTLY REDUCED|
|Approximate Monthly Lease:||
Approximate monthly payments are based on approximate lending rate considering 1st and last month down payment, 60 month term and $1.00 residual buy back. This approximate monthly payment amount is for budgetary purposes only. Based on US leasing rates.
|Contacts WW Machinery, Inc. sells pre-owned machinery on a first come, first served basis. Pre-owned machinery is not covered under any warranty or Government requirements. It is purchased "as-is - where-is, with all faults." Descriptions and specifications are to the best of our knowledge (some information is communicated via third party sources). It is strongly recommended that the machinery be inspected prior to purchasing to confirm the condition and specification. Additional charges such as crating and loading may apply.|