CONTACTS MACHINERY, INC.
200 Round Lake South, Montcalm,
Quebec, Canada, J0T2V0
Contact Us About This Machine
SUPERFICI COMPACT SPRAY V3 RECIPROCATING SPRAY MACHINE
|Machine Information Sheet||Date: 3/21/2019|
|Machine Type:||Finishing Equipment|
|Model:||COMPACT SPRAY V3 RECIPROCATING SPRAY MACHINE|
|Region:||South East US|
Can be transformed to required voltage for a nominal fee. Single phase available thru a phase converter.
|Machine Capacities:||• Products: Kitchen cabinet components, panels, furniture components, doors, millwork, etc
• Passline height: 35-7/16"
• Minimum material length: 12"
• Maximum material length: 16`
• Minimum material width: 1"
• Maximum material width: 51"
• Minimum material thickness: 1/8"
• Maximum material thickness: 3-1/2"
• Feed speed: 2 to 6 meters per minute
• Double arm reciprocating sprayer
• With combined lacquer cleaning/recovery system
• Lacquer application system consisting of a reciprocator with double arm driven by brushless motor and sliding on a high precision prismatic guide
• The two arms are equipped with guns holder supporting up to max 4 guns each with 2 active lacquer circuits
• A third fluid circuit can be added as a spare
• All fittings are stainless steel
• Based on the type of product as well as the coating weight to be applied, it is possible to use 3 different types of guns (not included)
• The compact spray features a true pressurized spray booth
• Booth is also equipped with an inspection window on the workpiece infeed side as well as an illuminated wall on the workpiece outfeed side
• The pressurization system consists of two air intake blowing fans combined with a pre-filtering system, allowing easy access for inspection, as well as an additional filtering roof inside the booth
• The exhaust system has double stage dry filters (paper & fiberglass) and a large heavy duty exhaust fan
• Includes a photocell reading bar system with electronic control by PLC with touch screen mounted on board of the machine
• Spray arms reciprocate via a brushless motor
• Photocell bar detects the following of the pieces to be sprayed: Dimensions, positions, shapes
• PLC sets and controls the automatic spray guns opening and closing in agreement with the conveying speed and with the position, length, and width of the pieces
• Software with possibility to store up to 99 recipes
• Installed power: 15 KW (20 amps)
• Compressed air consumption: 15 CFM @ 90 PSI
• Cabin height: 9`
• Cabin width: 12`
• Cabin length: 6`
• Exhaust air volume: 4,600 CFM
• Control Side: Right hand
• Includes: Medium pressure pump, (4) air assisted airless guns with (1) set of nozzles (Kremlin AVX-LAB guns), fluid regulator, black flow regulator, and pneumatic L ported valve and piping
very low hours
|Sales Price:||CALL FOR PRICING|
|Contacts WW Machinery, Inc. sells pre-owned machinery on a first come, first served basis. Pre-owned machinery is not covered under any warranty or Government requirements. It is purchased "as-is - where-is, with all faults." Descriptions and specifications are to the best of our knowledge (some information is communicated via third party sources). It is strongly recommended that the machinery be inspected prior to purchasing to confirm the condition and specification. Additional charges such as crating and loading may apply.|